8 days/7 nights tour
Having captivated the attention of millions across the globe with its tales of early 20th century British aristocracy, Downton Abbey has become an iconic television series and fascination for many people the world over.
We have taken great pleasure in putting together a new 8-day itinerary – carefully designed to take in all the best bits of iconic filming locations, whilst showcasing some of the most beautiful, stately and interesting properties across the UK.
Brimming with quintessential Englishness, our Downton Abbey itinerary includes a visit to Highclere Castle, a stop at the obligatory ‘Downton Village’ of Bampton and a trip to the regal Blenheim Palace and the quaintly historic Harewood House.
Starting and finishing this itinerary in the unmissable city of London, this programme is perfect for those wishing to immerse themselves in a truly gentrified English experience!
– 7 nights’ accommodation in 5-star hotels in locations listed above
– Private return transfer from and to Heathrow Airport
– Local driver guide from day 2 to 7
– Admission fees to Buckingham Palace, village of Lacock, Highclere Castle, Blenheim Palace, Wentworth Woodhouse, Harewood House, Beamish Museum.
– Also included: a London Oystercard, Afternoon Tea at the Ritz, a journey on The North Yorkshire Moors Railway.
– Dinner at Rules Restaurant will also be booked
Some services are seasonal and subject to availability
To discuss ways in which it may be adapted to better suit your requirements, speak to your ASA consultant today who will be delighted to assist.